Sri Sri Tattva Pav Bhaji Masala is the ultimate melange of spices that gives a mouth watering taste and amazing fragrance to your Bhaji! This recipe, with its mix of potatoes, tomatoes, capsicums, green peas serves both as a snack as well a full-fledged meal and is very easy to prepare. A special favourite of both kids and elders who love to savour street food!
Pav Bhaji Masala
Coriander, Chilli Powder, Cumin, Cinnamon, Mango Powder, Black Pepper, Clove, Fennel Seeds, Big Cardamom, Turmeric, Mace, Mint, Bay Leaf, Dry Ginger, Anistar, Salt, Triphala, Tamrind Powder, Lemon Powder, Bishop’s Weed.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter or oil in kadhai and add 1 tbsp cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add ½ cup of red chilli and garlic paste and saute on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add ¾ cup chopped onions and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add ¾ cup chopped capsicum and saute for 1 minutes.
- Add 1½ cup chopped tomatoes and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, mash well using a potato masher.
- Add salt to taste, 2 tbsp Sri Sri Tattva Pav Bhaji Masala, 2 tsp chilli powder and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add ½ cup of green peas,1½ cup of mashed potatoes, ⅓ cup of water for 1 to 2 minutes,while mashing it with the help of a masher.
- Add a tbsp of chopped coriander, mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve with hot buttered pav or bread and chopped raw onions sprinkled with lemon.