- Triphala is a powerful source of anti oxidants.
- It helps to calm Kapha and Pitta
- It is used regularly in patients having pre diabetes.
- It is also used in the treatment for diabetes, due to its rich anti oxidant property.
- Kashaya prepared with Triphala powder is used to treat non healing wounds
- It is extremely beneficial in skin diseases
- It is good for improving eye sight and to treat computer vision syndrome
- It helps to improve taste
- It is also used in the treatment of chronic fever.
- Triphala churna is useful to relieve laziness.
- Triphala weight loss – It is also used in the treatment of obesity.
Triphala for Irritable Bowl Syndrome :
Triphala churna is very useful in treating Irritable Bowel Syndrome associated with constipation. Haritaki is very good in easing bowel movements. Vibhitaki helps to improve digestion strength and Amla balances Pitta.
Triphala churna dosage is – 1 – 3 grams with honey, ghee or warm water, before food.
Triphala tablet – 1 – 2 tablets – once or twice a day, usually before food.